Fulfilling Our Duty as a Good Neighbor and Corporate Citizen
As you can see from our corporate mission statement below, we believe that our responsibilities as company go well beyond running an ethical and efficient business. Our mission also includes actively seeking ways to improve the quality of life in our community, and to support the people and institutions who contribute to our civic culture.
The Bug Brigade Mission
- To exemplify the highest standard of professionalism
- To provide our customers with the greatest service value in the industry
- To offer our team members the opportunity to fulfill personal and professional goals
- To participate in the communities we serve by supporting educational, sporting, cultural and Christian activities
- To honor God through actions and decisions that demonstrate moral integrity and an ethical philosophy
Our Community Service Activities Reflect a Diverse Range of Interests and Passions
Over the years, we have invested our time, money and heart in many community-based causes and activities, such as:
- Service to at-risk children and families.
Bug Brigade provides services through the Seminole County Sherriff’s Department of Children and Families. The Department bestowed a special service award for the manner in which provide safe, effective pest control to families with children under county supervision.
- Support for youth athletics
We are a long-time sponsor of Harmony High School’s girls’ varsity soccer club
- Participation in charitable events
Bug Brigade is a key sponsor of Sanford’s 5K foot race for Diabetes Research, as well as an annual sponsor of the fundraising race for Sanford High School’s athletic department.
These and other efforts are our way of giving back to the communities across Central Florida who have made our business successful for so many years.