Evict these destructive, unwanted houseguests, now!
Your Central Florida home makes a great living environment for rats, mice, bats, squirrels, raccoons, opossums and armadillos. Having nearby food, water and your home for shelter, they never have a reason to leave. And the longer they stay, the greater damage they will cause to your home:
- Water damage — by chewing through plumbing lines
- Fire damage — by chewing through electrical lines
- Insulation damage — through nesting, defecation and urination
- Roofing damage — by tearing their way into your home
- Foundation damage — by tunneling under you home
And, let’s not forget about the diseases that are a health hazard to you, your family and pets. Many dangerous and life-threatening diseases and parasites can be found in the feces they leave in your attic, inside your walls and behind your cabinets.
Insulation removal and replacement
As a certified installer of TAP Pest Control Insulation, we are qualified to remove and replace insulation that have been damaged and fouled by rats, mice, squirrels and other nesting pests. This EPA-approved product will provide insulation as well as kill roaches, termites, silverfish and many other common household pests.